- Networking opportunities with over 300 businesses throughout the Lake Region.
- New business grand opening ribbon cuttings and ground breakings with photo placement in our monthly newsletter.
- Participate in Chamber events, such as: Business After Hours, Wine Walk, RibFest, Holiday Showcase and more!
- Free business listing on our Chamber website, over 4,500 visitors per month!
- Business mailing list available
- Ability to display your brochures in our Visitor Center.
- Informative membership meetings.
- The ability to serve on committees such as our visitor committee, military affairs committee and board of directors.
- Acceptance of Chamber Bucks.
- Business referrals.
- Ability to volunteer in your community.
Reasons to Join
Increase positive perception of your business among the community when you’re identified as an active member of the Devils Lake Area Chamber of Commerce.
Raise your visibility with a listing on the Chamber website. Grow your exposure by advertising with the Chamber by sponsoring events, and placing ads in the annual visitor guide.
Innovative and fun chamber events and programs help our members meet potential customers, gather leads and meet new vendors.
The Chamber assists and educates local businesses on ways to explore and implement sound business practices that benefit the community.
Get a competitive edge over non-members with exclusive training opportunities, newsletters and emails.
The Chamber initiates more business-to-business commerce and more opportunities for networking & connecting local professionals than most local organizations.
The Chamber recommends its members first and provides information to thousands of people every year; through the visitor center, phone calls, sport & travel shows, and business inquiries.
Reach potential clients through exclusive member advertising opportunities, and publicity only offered through the Devils Lake Area Chamber of Commerce.
Access networking, community outreach and educational events each year. We are confident you, or a member of your team, will find at least one that will be beneficial and convenient.
In the Loop
Sign up for the email updates and receive the latest news on Chamber events, community happenings and member announcements.