If you haven’t noticed, the new website has launched at devilslakend.com!! Take a tour through it and check out all of the pages. We hope you like it!
With that said, we need your help!! As a member business, you have access to the Partner Portal. You should’ve received an email from us. If not, no worries, just reach out to us at the Chamber (701-662-4903) and we can get you your business access information. We are asking you to log in and create your content! Because we need your help, we are throwing a little incentive your way. Log in to your account and make updates before December 31, 2022, and you will be entered into a drawing to win Chamber Bucks! Here’s how it works:
- Log into your Partner Portal
- Update your business information, if needed
- Upload a photo, logo and/or video
- If you are hosting an event in 2023, add that to the calendar of events (you can enter as many as you are hosting – if you just know simple details at the moment like time, and location, you can add that in now and complete further details at a later date)
- Add any amenity listings that pertain to your business
For every submission you do, you will be entered into a drawing to win $250 in Chamber Bucks. We will have two lucky winners!! As an example, if you change a business listing, add one photo, add two events and add any amenities, you will be entered in 5 times into the drawing. Update as much information as you can!
If you run into any issues, click the button at the bottom of the menu to ask your question. The more data you provide, the better your business listing will look!
There is no need to let us know, we will receive automatic updates that this has been done and we will add you into the drawing. If you logged on to the extranet training, you will receive two submissions. If you have already updated information into the partner portal, you have also been added into the drawing.
Thank you for continuing your membership with the Chamber of Commerce. We hope you like the new website and the information it provides to your current and potential customers.