We maintain photo and video assets for non-commercial use by media to supplement editorial coverage of Devils Lake, North Dakota. You can preview and download our assets from our dropbox folder here.
Images and videos downloaded from our online gallery are intended for one-time use to promote Devils Lake, North Dakota as a destination for tourism and film production. Images and videos may not be copied, distributed, or used for any purpose other than promotional use on behalf of Devils Lake Tourism. Any other use (i.e. advertisements, fliers, etc.) requires written authorization from the Devils Lake Chamber/Visitors Bureau. Failure to comply with photo and video usage policies may result in fees and/or punitive damages.
Photo credits should read "Photo courtesy Devils Lake Tourism" and be placed adjacent to any use of our photography.
All images and videos remain the property of the Devils Lake Visitors Committee. Downloading images constitutes an understanding of and agreement with all licensing and usage rights.
Licensing and Usage Rights
Image(s) MAY BE used:
- To accompany editorial coverage of Devils Lake, North Dakota as a travel destination in local, national, and international media including but not limited to newspapers, magazines, web sites, or travel guides. Photo credits should read "Photo courtesy of Devils Lake Tourism."
- Meeting planners are granted non-commercial use of imagery during the bid process and to promote Park City, Utah to increase meeting attendance.
- Domestic and International tour operators, travel agents, and travel partners may be granted access to use images alongside content specific to promoting travel to Devils Lake, ND on behalf of Devils Lake Tourism.
- Non-profit tourism marketing organizations (North Dakota Tourism, local non-profit organizations, etc.) may be granted use of imagery for promotional and editorial usage on a case-by-case basis.
Images MAY NOT be used for:
- Paid ads by anyone other than Devils Lake Tourism.
- Production of promotional or retail items such as coffee mugs, posters, calendars, t-shirts, mousepads, etc.
- Promotion of real estate or relocation services.
- Member Usage: Any member commercial use (i.e. advertisements, websites, emails, socially, fliers, brochure, etc.) requires negotiation directly with the Devils Lake Tourism Department. Failure to comply with these photo and video usage policies may result in fees and/or punitive damages.